Our baby girl turned 6 years old on Friday. While she was riding her new bike outside today, she said, “I love to laugh and smile.” And she does. She loves being tickled! It’s basically the only game she wants to play with mommy or daddy. Some kind of running around and when she gets caught she needs to be tickled. She loves telling her sister what to do and doesn’t like it when her sister doesn’t listen. She is a very take-charge kind of girl. Violet does love her siblings and really does help me out when I need an extra hand. I love that she asks questions, about everything. She has been enjoying homeschooling, most days. She really loves knowing she is beginning to read, but doesn’t exactly enjoy the process. Violet loves dressing up and doing lots of girly things, like painting her nails or wanting to put on mommy’s makeup. She has grown a lot this year and we just love her to pieces.
She was very happy with Anna and Elsa on her cake!
Create a Snowman with Toilet Paper game
They did a great job!
Keira Turns Three
Our little Keira Joy turned three years old at the end of September and I’ve been too busy to share it with everyone. We had a nice family time for her in California and then again in Pennsylvania.
15 Questions with Keira – Age 3
1. What is your favorite color? Blue
2. What is your favorite toy? Anna (figurine from Frozen)
3. What is your favorite fruit? Banana
4. What is your favorite movie? Frozen
5. What is your favorite meal? Pizza
6. What is your favorite snack? Crackers
7. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? Oatmeal
8. What is your favorite drink? Apple juice
9. What is your favorite song? This is the Day (In Russian)
10. What is your favorite book? Tinker Bell
11. Who is your best friend? Jasmine
12. What is your favorite thing to do outside? Play ball
13. What is your favorite animal? Lion
14. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? Olaf (Stuffed toy from Frozen)
15. What do you want to be when you grow up? Violet
This girl is such a little firecracker.
She definitely likes to push things to the limit to see how far she can take it.
She has the cutest little laugh, especially when being tickled.
Keira is very good at saying thank you.
She loves both her siblings, but acts like a little mommy with her baby brother.
This girl has a very close relationship with her thumb.
She is really funny!
We love you Keira Joy!
Yes, everyone says this, but it continues to amaze me how much growth takes place the first year of a baby’s life.
Keith loves lots of attention and he really loves playing with his sisters.
He hasn’t been very vocal the last month, but in the last few days he has been trying out some new sounds.
We had a little gathering with a few of our friends to share some cake and the special day with Keith.
He wasn’t too sure of what to do with that cake. He did seem to like it at first, but then not so much.
We love our little Keith, and it has been such a joy to be his mommy.
I love when the girls tell me, “Mommy, Keith is just so cute!” I couldn’t agree more. We love him to pieces.