Our little Keira Joy turned three years old at the end of September and I’ve been too busy to share it with everyone. We had a nice family time for her in California and then again in Pennsylvania.
15 Questions with Keira – Age 3
1. What is your favorite color? Blue
2. What is your favorite toy? Anna (figurine from Frozen)
3. What is your favorite fruit? Banana
4. What is your favorite movie? Frozen
5. What is your favorite meal? Pizza
6. What is your favorite snack? Crackers
7. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? Oatmeal
8. What is your favorite drink? Apple juice
9. What is your favorite song? This is the Day (In Russian)
10. What is your favorite book? Tinker Bell
11. Who is your best friend? Jasmine
12. What is your favorite thing to do outside? Play ball
13. What is your favorite animal? Lion
14. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? Olaf (Stuffed toy from Frozen)
15. What do you want to be when you grow up? Violet
This girl is such a little firecracker.
She definitely likes to push things to the limit to see how far she can take it.
She has the cutest little laugh, especially when being tickled.
Keira is very good at saying thank you.
She loves both her siblings, but acts like a little mommy with her baby brother.
This girl has a very close relationship with her thumb.
She is really funny!
We love you Keira Joy!
We love the farmlands and rolling hills.
Violet helping Grandpa collect eggs from his chickens.
Katrina’s brother Jason giving Keira a ride.
Violet loved playing dress up and singing with her friend Autumn.
Micah and two friends toured the Martin Guitar Factory
Micah and I celebrated our 9th anniversary.
We got to go to a Five Iron Frenzy concert and got to meet Dennis from the band (and his daughter).
Father/son selfie. Even smiling the same!
The kids loved playing with Grandma and Grandpa, especially when Grandpa climbed up in the playhouse, and they loved getting lots of pushes on their swing set.
Dinner outside with family and friends.
Right now we are in California visiting family, friends, supporters & churches. In a couple weeks we’re headed to Missouri to do the same, then back to PA before we make our move down to Florida to start our next chapter of ministry. Thanks for checking out our blog!
We have been keeping ourselves very busy lately. Violet got her hair cut. We finally got to the beach. And we had some fourth of July bubble fun.