Life, Kids, Sun

Wednesday Doctor Visit

We had an 8:30 appt this morning.  I like getting up earlier, but I also like sleeping in.  I’m starting to feel like the day is wasted if I don’t get up by 9:00 but it’s hard sometimes!

Anyway,  Katrina is now 3 centimeters!  This coming monday is her due date so I guess our little girl could come at any time.  The Doc asked us if we wanted to induce  – we said no because we want the birth to be as natural as possible.  So we will see what happens – if she doesn’t go into labor by monday then we will schedule her to be induced next week, until then we are waiting………

Comments are closed.